What We Offer
At Transform-A-Space, we take pride in transforming areas of your home with innovative and functional cabinetry solutions that are uniquely crafted to suit your requirements. Based in the Adelaide Hills, we offer our services throughout Adelaide and surrounds.
Looking for new custom cabinetry?
We can design, supply and install new custom cabinetry in ANY area of your home…
- Indoor & Outdoor Kitchens
- Bathroom Vanities
- Laundry Cabinetry
- Entertainment/TV Units
- Study Cabinetry
- Sliding Wardrobes & Hinged Wardrobes
- Storage Cabinetry & Shelving
We utilise a 3D cabinetry software which enables us to produce photo-like images showing a very realistic impression of what your transformed space will look like once the project is complete. Clients find this to be a very valuable step in the design process, and it also enables us to show different colour options before the final material selections are made.
Our passion is to design a cabinetry solution that incorporates your styling preferences and functional requirements. Check out our transformations galley to give you a feel for what is possible.
Have a particular product or finish in mind?
We love using a diverse range of materials that suit your styling preferences and your budget. As part of a site visit, you will have the opportunity to view a range of sample, and we can talk through the advantages of the different products available to find the right solution for your needs.
- Benchtops: Laminates, Natural & Engineered Stones, New Generation Materials (ie. Dekton) and Solid Timber (recycled or refined finishes).
- Cabinetry: Melamine, 2pac Painted (gloss or satin finish), thermolaminated (variety of modern & classic profiles to choose from), and natural timber (solid & veneer).
- Hardware: We only work with the highest quality cabinetry hardware available. Soft-closing, push-to-open, handles, recessed finger pull, corner carousels, wire pull-outs, spice racks, cutlery inserts, overhead pull-downs, utensil organisers, pull out bins … you name it, we can supply and fit it! We love helping make day-to-day life more convenient and more enjoyable for our clients with the help of the latest technology in cabinet hardware.
Depending on your preferred styling and functional requirements, we can recommend several showrooms and stores to visit around Adelaide that will help with your decision making before your project commences.
Looking to complete a facelift or makeover?
So long as your existing cabinetry is still structurally sound, we are able to perform ‘facelifts’ on any existing cabinetry in your home. Your doors, drawer fronts and panels can either be replaced if too old or damaged, or re-finished by being professionally 2pac painted in a colour of your choice. Provided there are not too many functional changes required, renovating existing cabinetry can be a more cost effective alternative than starting afresh, while giving you that ‘new cabinetry feel’!
Swapping out your old benchtop for a fresh modern laminate top can also brighten and modernise a tired space. We also cut down raised serveries and replace with wide flat benchtops with overhang for bar stools, which opens up your whole kitchen while providing more preparation space as well as seating for the family.
Need other trades involved?
We can recommend and coordinate various other trades for your project so that the renovation process runs as smoothly as possible. We have a number of trusted trades servicing different areas, so whether you require a plumber, gas fitter, electrician, tiler or glazier, we can find the right tradesperson to assist with your project.
This means that there is little time required on your behalf to liaise with any trades and services required, and they will invoice you directly—no coordination fee is charged. Less headaches, more peace of mind!